Monday, June 29, 2020

FL!CK!NG THRE@D$..


Flicking Threads

Hearing about the startling demise
Of someone to whom I owe much
Random obligations hits the score
Over things that can't be undone

Squeezing the self plainly cold
I let the ethereal reality unfold
Making up to pay the last respect
Never to mourn on distrust or regret

Hardening the heart to pump slow
If not I will loose the needed grip
Being tired, of the things that blow
My mind filled the blood to drip..

Witnessing the soul elated
Now the phantom lay unrelated
But, yet I could construe the feel
More than the rigidity could reveal..

Gazing into the eyes that's closed
I gathered the dreams that lived
Fleecing behind and fleeing before it
Some were done, while others unlit

Sensing the gusty air once breathed
Through the nostrils that released
Some quite fresh and others greased
But all let the abode to be wreathed

Hearing the words that's spoken
Out of those strong gracious lips
Projecting the braveness in clips
Veiling the crumpling days unspoken

Holding the hands that lay solid
Reading the thoughts it drafted
Letting it all so light to be crafted
With secrets of eternity to be told

Patting on those arched stiff shoulder
Once pressed with so many chores
Exemplering it all by dusting the sores
You are supposed to be the title holder

Touching the feet, tied in a dual knot
Glancing the journey of rose and thorn
All that pricked and tricked the spot
Admiring the combating warrior born

At last I laid my head on the soft heart
That clonked for others than for the self
Residing limper and not willing to start
Enough to be felt when whirls engulf

Retracing the events leaving none
Glad that I could leisurely explore
To make it all shine forever as such
Extracting the parts that are wise

As I embraced all the thick warmth
My eyes rained in the silent storm
Waving my final bye just for now
We'll meet soon or later anyhow..!

Is it not..

No comments:

Post a Comment

FL!CK!NG THRE@D$..

Flicking Threads Hearing about the startling demise Of someone to whom I owe much Random obligations hits the score Over things th...