Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Merely M!rror..


Merely mirror

At times I show you higher
I see you brimming out a smile
Being rewarded as an acheiver
For working at your bestest while..

At times I show the deeper side
I see you cry in rain
Beyond what you can glide
But beware you chose the pain!!

At times I show you low
So perfect of your about
Enraged you break me out
Magnifying everything out of random row..

At times I show the superficial
You blink blank on the scene
Your naive expression being less keen
May put you out of the beneficial.!

At times I see your dream
Scarry or cheery I stay zipped
Hearing me will let you bewitched
So I deafen you for my words on my realm..

At times I become so awful
You shatter me for being so truthful
When you raise up I celebrate that
Daunting happiness not seen so apt!!

Selfless service of me
At times get you the caution
About the later happening
To stop you cry on exhaustion..

You give me your wee hour
Yet I can read your every expression
I glint your inner side - sweet or sour
And these action never let me into drowning..

Inside out, I get you perfection
Seasons may change, not my objective
Whether you credit it being receptive
Or slice me entirely, on the very illusion..

Always I show you the original
Festooning or impersonating aren't my moral
It's always your option
That I just make you see..

It's just an outer reflection
That I choose to show
And the matters of interpretation
Are your choice to know!

It still leave me amazed
When you peep for the dazzling gaze
Your return to me is the reason I erase
All agony you opted to haze..

Acknowledging me is odd and not likely
Being a god's gift standing infront
Of slow-witted ring waning eventually
You are never wise to read my font..

Eventhough you read may not understand
If that occurs, you will not withstand
The reality that's so afar
That can't be compacted in your jar..

With each rise of the sun all day
My steadfast loyalty shots a ray..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FL!CK!NG THRE@D$..

Flicking Threads Hearing about the startling demise Of someone to whom I owe much Random obligations hits the score Over things th...