Wednesday, June 17, 2020

H@RMON!C T!FF..


H@RMON!C T!FF.!!

You chose to win my heart
You chose the whole-lot it sort
You chose the shades on my art
You chose yourself to be its longing part..

You fit me into your space
You fit me throughout your race
You fit me the meaning on any gaze
You fit me to things you trace to chase..

You hold me with your diverged finger
You hold me my moments to linger
You hold me the way, flaunting you as the thinker
You hold me tight to stay a little longer...

You design the hours I wander
You design the season I ponder
You design whatever finds me as holder
You design me, without me being the elder..

You decided to hold me forever
You decided all I'm supposed to be ever
You decided to keep me yours all over
You decided all forgetting me whatever!

You puzzle me to hunt for myself
You puzzle me to check me in yourself
You puzzle me as if I did none for ourself
You puzzle me to doubt am I there over your self..?!

You forgot that I stand a chance
You forgot that marring lets nil to enhance
You forgot I'm cuffed in this menace
You forgot to see me even in a glance

You never knew the exact reality
You never knew what's my stability
You never knew you lost my tranquility
You never knew to pause your ability

Did we wish this at the start
Does this mean we should depart
Can't we try one more time
Reviving the loss over this crime..!?

So to blame is not the thing
Out growing the flaws make us cling..
You see, I stand as your mannequin
Add some life to make me, your queen..!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FL!CK!NG THRE@D$..

Flicking Threads Hearing about the startling demise Of someone to whom I owe much Random obligations hits the score Over things th...