Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Bumbling Silence


BUMBLING SILENCE
      
Roaming over the shades of twilight!
Amongst the loudest gathering
Spotting it so apt out of withering
Just as water gets the peeping light..

Pupils shut me out from reality
Picturising the pasts fragility
Us, once upon a time so serene
Later to be bottomed up as insane..

Moist lingered after so long
'Not again' echoed on, in a loop
Realizing where I belong
I chose to live over the droop :|

It pitched hard when I saw
You approach me on your paw
The watch over the timely reflex
Got the whole lot blank and I continued to perplex :-!

Over the flaws that we grumbled
Those cries without any aim
Grudges we held over harmful maim
Everything lying sharp and ready to be rumbled..

Each step you took forward
Looked like we're moving towards
Something ought to occur
Rather than this remorse and suffer :[

Don't know why I could still
Read you even in your silence
Does this mean we're cleaning the menace,
We painted so tainted with some thrill

Come lets sort it out now
Pour out ocean of pain
Vanishing the gap that still remain
Drizzling it with the left over love..

Let's revisit our meant to be moments
Only those of joyous events
Thoughts and emotions we wanted to share
To each other, just to show we still cared
Let the time not be spared
As this evening is something rare..


Let's unite, just this once
Without any objective or principle for sure
Reminiscing the dreams at an ounce
Experiencing it alone is utterly sore
Cementing over the unclosed pore
Until we mentally become no more..

Then let's depart as we usually do
I know we can't stand between the two
Whether I need me or you
Still unclear of what we sue!!

I know we complete each other
But not meant to be clinging forever
Its fine we can't sacrifice saintly
To live bonded that may later fade faintly!

After hearing all this
I knew that they were a cliche
Still you didn't utter any wish
Of yours, to get on our fugitive clique..

Then I saw your enthralling grin
Set so fine to flinch the gazer
I smiled back so calm from within
Knowing that we both were the loser!

This time as of always
We retired ourselves without wording
May be this silence is bumbling
Over the suns quitting rays...

No comments:

Post a Comment

FL!CK!NG THRE@D$..

Flicking Threads Hearing about the startling demise Of someone to whom I owe much Random obligations hits the score Over things th...