Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Who Am I ?


 Who Am I?

Who am I actually..?
Voiceless words clenched soon..
While thinking about my spell
For being born in this dwell

Jumping upon the steps
To explore my steep peeps...
I can't be an ideal soul
Nor someone to point as normal

I don't possess great mind
Not even one kind in my rewind
Nor am I the usual to be thought
I resume to  think out of the box

Neither I'm always sought
Amongst sheep herd blindly following
Some partial path as the focus
To cry over success that's newly nothing..

Nor am I the one who lost myself
And put my conscience for sale
Nor a rebel to pull up the scale
To do evil and end all for the self

Nor am I, a spilling speaker
To leak and sleek in glee and anger
Nor do I feel jealous or greed
After all they're neither a human's need..

Neither do my actions fetch inspiration
At times I feel others my aspiration
Nor do I preach optimism
But feels horrible to see pessimism

Neither I do hover to my passion
Seeking it always with some fashion
Nor do I stick devoted
At some point everything gets unbolted.!

I can't keep myself rich either
Just giving away makes me happier
Albeit I don't sacrifice anything
With same wisdom on everything

I randomly pick a hobby to do
Until I feel contented on the go
May be I drop it suddenly
With reasons kept hiddenly..

I don't prefer only one choice
Many times I go out of option
Nor do I obey my inner voice
To say that I love my emotion

Neither am I so full of success
Nor a nomadic one with some stress
Nor can I cry over something
To feel hangover, all over the thing
Neither I let them go soon
To get lost behind the silver moon..

Nor am I strong as a rock
To withstand all obstacle
Yet I can try on tackle
Neither I accept defeat sooner on the track

I do face whatever comes
That doesn't mean I'm brave
To battle swift with my chums
Unless and until I enter my grave.!

You can neither see me often bonded
Nor do I embrace loneliness
Neither do I speak unwanted
Nor I can keep it within to be contentless

I owe my own kind of foes
And some angelic doves
I can't be so nice and kind
That doesn't mean I'm  misanthrope
Keep that in mind..

Nor do I always try to envelope
Me as a great intrepid being
Nor do I agitate on any harm
Even if its death I find it warm

Nor do I acquire imbecile report
Featured to be righteous on my regard
Nor do I choose to guard
Whatever is right over my port..

Nor do I believe things found
Crazily unreal that gets others bound
Nor I speak different law
Like ones who lacerate others
With their focused searing claw
For some good or bad offers

I don't save lives nor kill
To earn them for me on my will.!
I don't patent on love or zeal
For I know I'm an ordinary one
Who beats and gasps all in one
With my kind of extraordinary ordeal..!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FL!CK!NG THRE@D$..

Flicking Threads Hearing about the startling demise Of someone to whom I owe much Random obligations hits the score Over things th...