Wednesday, June 17, 2020

D!M!N!$H!NG CON$ORT


D!M!N!$H!NG CONSORT..

Being a being thwacked by pricks
Almost on every occasion
Be it dejection or any rejection
Everything yielded maiming cricks :'(

The efforts to outshine the burden
Always wadded me wholly with heftiness
Living with it, let it all shorten
Even the moments of obscuring happiness :-!

With all that seemed like a threat
My life went on the destinied scheme
Yelling out the panic without any theme
Eased the limbs quivering in sweat

When all the odd feelings pile
One after one, to slit my smile
Into innumerable slices of tears
That are never mendable in any tiers

This state of me zoomed in
Each and every second that passed-by
Fearing the haunting thickness within
How can I breath-out in a calm sigh..?

When none could relieve me from this,
I heard out a voice something unusual!
It said ' Come to me dear! Be casual :)
I'm like you who have suffered all these..'

Then I knew, I had atleast one
Who embraced even when I'm none
Of help to him in any sort
Still he chose to stay than depart

We cared each other really well
Eventhough we know we're in the hell
Whenever the door was knocking
He seeked it all over the clocking..

He saved me and also took my turns
I crawled on his lap soothing the burns
He made it all look promising
I felt fine and convincing..

As all bond breaks in a little
Ours too did meet a battle
When unfortunately at one day
I knew the truth to my dismay :-\
When I gripped a gripped a parchment

Concisely coded in it ' Oh! my dear
Your hardships are over
Lease and leave all your fear
And I stand by your side forever..'
And I knew it's my needed treatment..!!

When I looked upon the cover
The date was somewhere in the past
So I was a spare for him to hover
Having known it all will I last ??

He stood dumb on anything I ask
Nor did he wish to let me surpass
Attempting to stand for my toss
Seemed like gluing the broken flask :|

From his actions of stubborn agony
And my grip on the firm testimony
We were ordained to reach to a point
Where I turned his slave on command!!

I couldn't handle it in this demand
Nor could I end this momently joint
After a long while of prattling
I pulled him down while battling..

When his eyes blurred in guilt
I escaped from the place - utterly spilt
Meanwhile I heard his loud wail
So I decided to get him in a bail..

When I got him to the light of cheerfulness :]
He faded soon with a smile on his lips
Then I knew later that he was my loneliness..
Who gave me refuge in my flops & flips!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FL!CK!NG THRE@D$..

Flicking Threads Hearing about the startling demise Of someone to whom I owe much Random obligations hits the score Over things th...