Saturday, June 6, 2020

RE@L!TY @F@R..


 Reality @f@r..

At times I wish…I’m empty
Of small crowds together so mighty
On the edge of my grey memories
With fistful anger and worries

At times I wish…I just swing
Over the grasses on this spring
With the peaceful pines relishing
          It and myself together loadless

At times I wish…I could get a grip
OF me for me rather to drip
Over things that are wrongly relying
Making me look hopelessly worthless

At times I wish…I really laugh
On matters that are ridiculously silly
Than controlling to look decent though
Hiding my teeth behind, smiling slightly


At times I wish…I’m not my foe
To scratch out my chambers with hoe
For selfless materialistic reason
Constantly varying with each season

At times I wish…me to scold
The crime that never gets to unfold
The real aim upon is being good
But that makes me a sanic insane

At times I wish…I speak-up aloud
Without choosing words out of cloud
Just words and verses I really mean
To say, to keep and to live clean

At times I wish… I write out myself
My thinking on issues of global shelf
To ease out my pressuring should
To board than running on the lane

At times I wish…I choose my flow
Than options doing it so rigid
As f it’s my only choice to grow
All to leave me contentless and wretched

At times I wish…I hear only my words
To me and to be attending
Not involving others of this world
To whom mine are never bothering..

Than getting cracks and voids
All set to break my choiceless voice
Just this once for me
Than so much so full to dissemble

With a faking smile
Doesn’t have least of worth a while
Structuring iron prison to assemble
Whatever arises within me
Washing all flavors
As though that’s only my favor

Emotions buried deep gets the hoist
To bring light on eyes
That where spirit less & moist
Bombarding the masking ice 

Once for all let me live ethical
Than faulting by forcing
For this society that’s truly mythical
Else agony & anguish will be remaining

I ‘m going to be my anchor
I’m full with this than being an actor
So, what about you …??

No comments:

Post a Comment

FL!CK!NG THRE@D$..

Flicking Threads Hearing about the startling demise Of someone to whom I owe much Random obligations hits the score Over things th...