Saturday, June 6, 2020

THE UNBRE@K@BLE VOW..


THE UNBREAKABLE VOW

Having a world for me
With so much of capacity
I wanted it rhyme to be we
And you as my only rapacity..

Crowning me as my ruler
Sliding and surfing with valor
Excelling in things all over
I chose to be your only follower :]

Holding the land full of charms
With flourishing water and warms
Yielding me whatever I need
Yet I wanted you to be a sweet weed..

Though I had an army of beast
To win over all the direction
To cuddle me with victorious feast
I wanted only you as my beautiful trepidation :|

Standing own on the highest peak
With my powers glowing
Harder than the storms blowing
I wanted you to interpret me weak..

Being bloomed with light feathers
That fly me high in every weather
Tranquility contoured me as sage
Yet I chose to lock me on your cage..

Knowing that I'm complete
For whatever I'm about to do
Having nothing left untouched
I wanted you to be my only unknown.!

Lurking in voiceless dark,known
For my burning foot-prints on the go
Quenching evil voids - purity fenced
I wanted you to be my evil treat ;)

Guarding the protective order
Bowing and abiding finer, inorder
To uphold the verses on old parchment
I still want you as my crime enchantment..

Idolizing the chums I'm knitted to
Not even leaving one or two
Having ample reasons for my beat to pound
I wanted only you as my astound..

Fighting for a breathe among
This lovely big circle I belong
Fortune and serenity kissed my stroud
Yet I wanted you as my only crowd..

Always keeping myself busy
Holding finesse with no trouble
Handling the success sword without a wobble
I wanted you as my rejoicing space..

Being in limelight got others linger
And the sour tracks looked easy
Exploring to exemplar without hinder
I thirsted me for your only gaze..

Clearing off the happening crime
Filing justice on each corner
Upon death of peril, I'm its chief terminator..
I wanted you as my pain-killer over the time.!

Securing me as an unstoppable
Growing complex and unfathomable
I wanted you to be my swift rebel
To fight for valuable fleshy medal..

Staying always right
Gleaming the virtuous path so bright
I wanted you as my worthy wrong
All over the live's precious song..
Hope you figured what I meant..!!
But you chose to pierce
Still I don't get fierce
You burnt the positives as fuel
So far I don't choose to do a dual
You loved my little flaw
By compressing it under your paw

I still say your mine
And feel as though I'm on cloud nine
You silence my everything so well
Quivering my abilities on your spell
Even now I stay glued
After you acting ruthlessly rude..

At last I walked away in vain
Then you wreathed your love
Imploring you don't want pain
I really fear to remain
Just as sugar feels the clove
You're my ironic bargain

I opted for running diverged
Yet I figure you in all then and now
Don't know what keeps us converged
Is this an unbreakable vow..?
What does this mean..!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FL!CK!NG THRE@D$..

Flicking Threads Hearing about the startling demise Of someone to whom I owe much Random obligations hits the score Over things th...